We are looking for someone who has a feel for design, good communication skills & a passion for entrepreneurship.
About The Exponentials
We use design thinking to help remarkable organisations scale. The Exponentials is more than just a business, it is a way of life. We are explorers and doers who choose to use our talents and skills to support organisations and entrepreneurs that have the potential to make a genuine impact.
We move fast. We get the job done. And we never stop learning and experimenting.
We are currently sharing office space with StudentFunder at Wayra UnLtd, 10 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA (nearest tube Goodge Street).
About the role
Your job is to get things done creatively and efficiently. Whatever the challenge or brief your role will be to bring together the right information, expertise, skills and resources to deliver value for our partners and clients.
Key activities will include
- User Experience & Market Research
- Product Design for Web and Moblie Applications
- Writing Funding Applications
- Creating Presentations & Promotional Videos
- Community Management & Social Media Management
- Networking & Business Development
- Creating Marketing Documents
Don't worry if you don't have experience in these areas. If you are quick learner with a great work ethic we will invest time in teaching you everything that you need to know.
Skills & Attitudes that will be useful
- Illustrator / Photoshop
- UX / People Centred Design
- Animation / Video (storytelling)
- Presentation Skills (making things look beautiful)
- Front End Development
- Hustler / Hacker Mentality
- Love of Learning
- Passion for the impact economy (solving the world's growing social, environmental and economic challenges)
- Determination & Focus
- Humilty & Self Awareness
How much will you get paid?
We will always do everything we can to make sure you can pay for your basic needs (rent, food, travel, etc). Anything more is based on the value that you bring. If you want a big salary upfront then this is not the job for you. However, if you want to learn, work hard and earn your way towards a fulfilling and flexible career then you will fit right in.
How to apply?
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't just attach your CV. Be creative. Show us that you can think differently. Explain how you can add value to The Exponentials over the long term.